ellet.png

Ellet

Ellet is named after a pioneering family that settled in the area in 1810, and was a way station for the Underground Railroad before the Civil War. Ellet became part of Akron in 1929, and has retained its small town charm with well-kept homes, a central business district, and a stable community with a strong work ethic and sporting attitude.